Saturday, September 20, 2008

packing away...

We're staying busy around here with all that comes with moving out of our house. This weekend will be devoted to packing up everything in hopes that we'll move everything out before next Friday. On Friday, Kenton will be flying to Alaska so that he can drive down with his brother, Brian. We're so excited to have Uncle Brian back in town & can't wait for them both to arrive safely at home!

This will be the longest Kenton & I have been apart since Finn was born, so the longest Finn & Kenton have been away from each other ever (about 5 days, probably). Thankfully, I will already be staying with Kenton's parents, so I won't be completely on my own. We're planning on staying with Mummi & Pappa Henry for a few weeks, until we can close on our new house (around October 15th).

That being said, blogging might be put on the back burner even more than it has been. I will definitely be back at it, full force, as soon as I have fun before & after photos of our new place. There will certainly be before & after pictures too, cause this house needs some love & beautification. Yay! My favorite thing to do: projects! :) And I'm not even joking! So do check back...but it might be a while...

2 comments:

Jax said...

I am sad that I won't be able to read your blogs as frequently but I know that this is an exciting time for you! I can't wait to see how your projects turn out ;-)

Lauren Odell Usher Sharpton said...

Good luck with the move! Tom and I can't wait to see you all next month!