Friday, November 28, 2008

happy thanksgiving

This year, we celebrated Thanksgiving at my parent's house. It was just our family this year, so it actually felt like a smaller group than it has the past few years.


Memaw & Papa carving the turkey & preparing the stuffing! Yumm!


Our little family.


Here's one of the first shots of my little pregnant belly. I am 17 weeks (4 months & 1 week) & I get to find out the sex of our baby in 2 weeks! We can't wait! :)
(Disclaimer - this was after eating our Thanksgiving dinner, so I don't think my belly normally looks quite that big!) :P


The family
Josh, Griffin, Gretchen, Mom, Ronan (peeking between my parents), Erik, Papa, Katrina, Kenton, Sadie, Finley, Tyler, Aaron, Cohen, & Becca.


My parents with their 6 grandchildren
Tyler, Cohen, Griffin, Sadie, Tyler & Finn


After dinner at my parents, we went to Kenton's grandparent's house to hang out...& to eat a little more. :) Finn especially liked the cranberries! He licked the plate clean! :P


The family
Kenton, Katrina, Finn, Breanna (Kenton's cousin), Papa Lew, Nana Lee (Marylee), Mummi (Outi), Pappa (Kevin) & Brian


And here's a photo from this morning....
Finn relaxing while watching his favorite movie (his only movie) Wall-E.
He usually watches for about 30 minutes before he needs to start wiggling around. :)

3 comments:

Jax said...

It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving this year! And your brother even made it home!

hechtr said...

Such a fun feast with a fun family-thanks for posting these photos! We are SO blessed!
xoxo
mom & papa H

Carolyn Williams said...

Looks like fun! I'm with Finn- cranberry sauce rocks.