Tuesday, August 4, 2009

3 month portraits













A backyard photo shoot for our 3 month old Cedar. I have thoroughly enjoyed each stage that Cedar goes through. I am intentionally trying to appreciate each moment & not be so rushed to move on to the next stage. He's only little this one time & it's been so fun to experience babyhood again.

Even more fun to watch Finn get excited about each little grunt, cry, coo & smile. He loves his baby brother so much & always has a smile or sweet words for him. Cedar is so close to giving us a little laugh. He had great happy moments with ever-expanding "sentences" & complex coos. But he hasn't yet lost the ability to sleep among total chaos & falls asleep best while being rocked. He takes amazing afternoon naps next to me & will continue snoozing after I sneak out of bed. I have been spoiled with almost always getting both boys down for a nap at the same time (Finn hasn't given up napping yet & we're holding onto it for as long as possible). I do not take this for granted. It's so great to have that restful time, since I'm still up atleast once a night for feedings.

So there's a little glimpse into what Cedar is doing & what we're doing with Cedar at 3 months old! What a joy he is to our family!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

What sweet boys you have! Love you all!