Tuesday, January 4, 2011

welcome tate

Tate Gordon Ruddick was born on Friday, November 12th, 2010 at 5:45 pm. Gretchen did so great and only had to push for about a minute!


Tate had so many loved ones waiting to meet him!


So sweet and tiny.


6 lbs 6 oz, with the longest umbilical cord that the doctor had ever seen. :)


Proud Memaw


Big brother Ronan was so sweet with his new, little brother


Big brother Griffin with Papa and baby Tate


Finn and Cedar sure love their new cousin!


We love you Tate!


****


No I have not dropped off the face of the earth! I've been enjoying my time off work with family & friends. The holidays have been so refreshing & I am ready to get back into the routine of normal life - including blogging. :) Aside from the holidays, I will also blame our newly rearranged family room (the computer that I normally blog on is now set up differently) & a class I'm taking on Adobe Illustrator (with which I am constantly trying to keep up). Hopefully, I can finish blogging all of the photos that were on the other computer & find a new system for blogging new photos using our lap top. I know no one really needed that lengthy explanation for where I've been, but I've been feeling guilty. So there you have it. :)

No comments: