Wednesday, July 9, 2014

mother's day, neighbors & the garden

 A bit of randomness, but I want to share these photos.
Me & my children on Mother's Day.
Seriously. So lucky to be their Mama.


 Cedar & our neighbor, Prescott, have become such great friends.  Lucky boys!




 It's nice of Prescott (& his parents) to share their swing set with our boys.  Every day.  :P


 Photos from around the garden to remember what it was doing in May.


 Bearded irises


 Sugar snap peas


 Spinach, lettuce, walla walla onions, & carrots


 Raspberries!!

 We get such a huge harvest from our raspberries!  I love them!


 Beets


Tomatoes
We got a dozen volunteer tomatoes this year.  I moved them all into one bed & am curious what they will end up being.  I'm pretty sure they will be cherry tomatoes, but we'll see.  Either way, I hope to be swimming in tomatoes in a couple months!  :P

No comments: