Sunday, September 30, 2007

Meeting Luke...


Finley and I drove to Sisters yesterday with Aunt Becca, Sadie, Memaw, Aunt Gretchen and Griffin. We took up all of the seats in the Chase's van and fit just perfectly. It was such a pretty drive with all of the fall colors showing up along the road. It actually snowed on us just a bit as we went over the Pass. We went straight to the hospital in Bend to meet Baby Luke and to visit Mark & Robin.

Left to right, top to bottom: Memaw, Aunt Becca, Sadie, Finley, Katrina, Aunt Gretchen, Griffin, Robin, Luke.
Such a sweet little baby. So tiny and perfect! He slept nearly the entire time - even through being passed around, back & forth. Of course, Finn was more interested in playing with the balloon with his cousins. :) Before heading home, we stopped by Mark and Robin's house to see Ben & Ryan and Robin's parents. It was a quick trip, but so fun to meet Baby Luke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You never gave me the address for your blog! I have enjoyed catching up!

Also, we got mom's package last week and every time I've gone to the internet, I forget to thank you! The book you made is amazing! I can't believe you did that, it means so much to us! You are so creative and talented, Katrina.

We miss you lots and I love that you have this blog now. By the way, I love Laughing Planet and miss it!!!!! I think of it and Cafe Yumm alllll the time.

-Carolyn