Monday, September 24, 2007

My latest inspiration...

I started scrapbooking a couple of months after Kenton and I got married. At that point, I decided that I would start with the wedding and not worry about anything that came before. After awhile, I moved the starting point back to our engagement and was fine with leaving our dating years and my first year of college out. But, I saw this great idea for an album that is just begging to be used for those early years of our relationship. Check this out! I love the idea of mixing 12x12 pages with 8.5x11 and 6x6, or whatever! It seems like a fun way to include special mementos from college or love letters (love emails in our case). :)

I'll probably have to wait until pay day to get this album, but I want it. I guess it gives me time to look at the photos that I have and decide if I need to print any more. All of those years were photographed with film. I haven't worked with photos from film much at all since I started scrapbooking. I need to plan in out. Fun fun!

No comments: