Wednesday, December 17, 2008

signs of the season


This year, I was so excited to decorate our new house for Christmas. I couldn't wait to unpack the decorations & also planned a few projects to create some new decorations. It seems like each year I add a few homemade decorations to the collection. This year, I made the ribbon Christmas Trees (top middle) out of white ribbon & Styrofoam cones & the wreath (bottom middle) out of a grapevine wreath (bought at a craft store) & holly from my neighbors holly tree (it hangs over the fence into our yard). I made the stockings a couple of years ago & have extra materials to make a new one for baby#2. I'm still trying to think of how I want to decorate his...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving these picture montages! It's like the coolness synergizes and it's combined coolness is higher than the separate coolness of each individual piece!

Carolyn Williams said...

oh my gosh! what a great blog! it totally lived up to all my expectations!! :)

Samantha said...

Wow, it looks like you still got to decorate a lot even with moving and everything. It looks beautiful. Merry Christmas!