Monday, December 15, 2008

snow day


After waiting patiently for our snow (we had seen snow in the forecast a week ahead), we finally woke up to a blanket of white! Kenton left for work in our car, but after his meeting got cancelled & he'd driven at a snails pace partway to work, he turned around & came home! Yay! Time to play!


Two steps out the door, Finn slipped & fell on his tummy!


We walked to the school where I work & Finn had a blast being pulled behind on the sled.


Taking his turn pulling the sled. I love his pink cheeks!


So happy! Right before he noticed how wet & cold his hands were. :)


Snow baby!


I knit this hat for myself a few years ago & its always been a little small for me. It fits Finn perfectly & looks pretty snazzy too!

Dad got his work out pulling Mama & Finn, all the way home!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cool collage! If only we lived closer!!

hechtr said...

Very Cool collage, snow day,and family fun!&I love Finn's red-botton-nose! I just walked to Safeway and back, took me 45 minutes, carefully skate-crossing a very slippery Willakenzie!
And we're still 6 days away from Winter?!
oxox
mom/memaw

Jax said...

looks like you guys had a pretty good snow day! i wish that i could have seen Finn's face when he first saw the snow!

Carolyn Williams said...

Great photos, Katrina! I wish I could have played with you guys!

Samantha said...

The snow looks like a lot of fun! Could you send some this way? Finn does look really cute all bundled up.
Miss you guys!