Sunday, December 27, 2009

christmas card

We spent much of a day working on getting a good photo for our Christmas card. I always think I'll just use a photo from the past year, but I had a hard time finding one I was pleased with...took us quite awhile to take one I was pleased with...but here are some of our attempts. :)


Finn looks a little sad...Cedar a bit concerned. :)


Maybe we'll do individual shots...

Cute Cedar:




Quick self portrait while we try to get Finn ready for his turn...


Fake smile


On the floor...not willing to look at the camera...

Ok, next stop: Mummi's house! Maybe she can get a good one of ALL of us. :)


Not bad, but the background wasn't right. :)


Whoops - Finn's tummy is showing


There we go! Got it! :)


Final product!
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: