Monday, April 5, 2010

easter morning

We made Finn stay in our room til I was ready with the camera! He was more excited to search for eggs than to check out his basket. :) I filled the baskets with shredded bills...served two purposes & I kind of liked the look. :)


Found one right away!


Cedar doesn't look too sure of all the early morning activity. But he enjoyed his treat of freeze-dried fruits later on. :)


Matching shirts for the boys to wear to church.


Cool action shot taken by Kenton.


Another action shot by Kenton. :)


Cedar enjoyed watching his brother dart around the house!

After searching for eggs & having eggs & bacon for breakfast, we went to church in our new Easter clothes.


Finn's friends: Ethan, Macey & Emma. Looking so cute!


The Ruddick family.


Our family with Memaw & Papa
I took photos of the Chases with their camera, but didn't realize I didn't have any on my camera until later. Bummer. They looked great too! :)

No comments: