Sunday, May 30, 2010

mom's birthday

For Mom's birthday, the girls went & got pedicures in the middle of the afternoon. :) Mom had given us daughters gift certificates to City Nails & Spa for Mother's Day. So we all enjoyed a break in our day to be pampered!


Mom & me
(Notice my new hair cut - bangs & 3 inches shorter)


Gretchen sat a little bit away from us


Me & Becca


Our lovely toes


So much fun!


After my pedicure, I got a call from Kenton that he had cut his finger with a razor blade at work. So after I picked up the boys, I picked up Kenton & we spent about an hour in Urgent Care. He got 3 stitches - we think. He didn't watch & still ended up fainting for a moment. :(


We ate a quick dinner from DQ & still managed to make it to Memaw's birthday celebration at the Ruddick's house.


Gifts for Memaw - we got her a hibiscus tree for inside their house.


The cake was delicious & we ate it while watching Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute haircut!

hechtr said...

very fun birthday! I loved our group pedicure time and all the happy family times and gifts!

Lauren Odell Usher Sharpton said...

Love the Bangs!