Friday, January 6, 2012

merry christmas eve!

 We celebrated Christmas eve with Kenton's family.  Out made a delicious ham dinner & we ate in the early afternoon.


 After the meal, we opened gifts!


 The best I could get from these excited boys!


 Silly faces ended up being more successful!


 Cedar totally got into opening gifts this year!


 A new jacket from us to Uncle Brian.  Looking good!


 An early gift from me to my boys: homemade pajama pants!


 Hot wheels!


 Outi had some of our fall family portraits printed on a canvas for me.


 Super excited Finley, opening his gift from Nanalee & Papa Lew!  We love Blokus!


 Mummi & Pappa's Santa got the memo that Finley wanted this lego set!


 He couldn't stop staring longingly at his new legos!


 Cedar was so thrilled to receive a new piano & microphone!


 He loved hearing his voice amplified!


They look ready for the family band!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, I love love LOVE that Cedar got a toy piano/microphone set. I have such fond memories of standing at the check-in counter and being able to hear him sing back in the 2 year old room. Keep singing, Cedar! :)