Monday, July 27, 2009

happy birthday katrina :)

On my birthday, Kenton took my on a date to El Toritos. My parents watched the kids so that we could go to the Cantina for Happy Hour & enjoy a relaxing dinner.


We used to go to El Toritos all the time before having kids, so it was a nice treat to go again.


I love their chips & salsa! I was careful not to spill anything on my new dress from Finland - thank you Kevin & Outi!


We had fun ordering 4 different appetizers for dinner - half price! What a deal! :)


After dinner, we invited everyone over to our house for dessert. Becca made a special ice cream cake with lots of yummy, chocolately goodness + espresso. It was SO tasty!


Mama & Cedar


Aaron & Cohen. I think it's funny that Cohen was ready with his mouth open for that bite, but Aaron took it himself. :)


With my mom & sisters


Everyone gathered around to watch my open gifts. Notice the fence in the background - in the process of being built. Our neighbors replaced their fence, so we got a portion of our fence replaced for free! It's all done now & looks so nice!


Sleepy Cedar with Aunt Becca & his usual groupies of cousins + Finn. :)

2 comments:

Jax said...

Looks like a fun birthday. I really like your dress from Finland too! So cute!

Lauren Odell Usher Sharpton said...

Super cute dress! You look wonderful in it.