Sunday, August 4, 2013

buena vista fiesta cultural

 On Friday, May 10th was Buena Vista Elementary's Fiesta Cultural!


 These 5 cousins had spent the past several weeks & months practicing their dances for the performance.


 I think they were all pretty excited!


 I filmed Finn's class dancing, so I don't have photos of their dance...but they danced to Shakira's "Waka Waka".    I just may have been crying through the whole dance.  It was SO. MUCH. FUN for me to see these kids dancing their hearts out in front of SO many families.  I loved it!


 Sra. Baker's AM & PM kindergarten classes.  Finley & Griffin were both in the PM class this year!


 Cohen's dance.


Cohen's 1st grade class. 


 Ronan's dance.


 Ronan's 3rd grade class.


 Sadie's dance.


 Sadie's 4th grade class.


Oh, so fun!  We could tell just how hard all of the kids & teachers worked to put this night together.  I can't wait for next year!  :)

No comments: