Tuesday, August 13, 2013

my 9th graduating class at EEP

 Kenton & the boys came to watch as we graduated my 9th group of preschoolers.


 Love these boys.


 Even when they're a little grouchy.  ;)


 I'm not supposed to show my sweet students' faces, but Kenton got a few photos that I can share.  :)


 Two very pregnant lead teachers!


 Checking out the playground.


 Great photos, Kenton!



 So glad we got these final belly photos!  Jacque gave birth to their son just 4 days later!!


 Completely unflattering, but this photo cracks me up!  There was a fly.  Oh, dear.  :P


 Finley wanted to jump into the group photo.  :)


Our AM & PM Teaching Team
Angie, Tamy, Katrina, Jacque, Stu, Becca, Claudia & Kitty

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Fun day! And a good group of people to share it with! I love our prego pictures ;)