Tuesday, August 13, 2013

eagle crest: part 2

 We drove to Bend to find a fun park with access to the river.


 Oh, man!  An ice cream truck!


 These boys were so excited when we let them buy some popsicles!





 This sandy beach & shallow water resulted in endless amounts of fun & creativity for the kids!




 That evening, we found a different pool at the Resort that had a Splash Park!


 The boys were excited that I was willing to go under the water & get my hair wet!  :P


 Since then, Cedar asks me to go under the water whenever we swim together.  Didn't mean to set a precedence.  I don't usually want to get my hair wet when I get in the water!  ;)


 Fun at the Splash Park!



 Kenton got into the fun, too!






 Warming up!


 The breeze was pretty chilly when we got out of the water.


 Handsome.


 Silly.


So sweet.

No comments: