Sunday, August 25, 2013

photos from my last day of pregnancy

Having a scheduled c-section for tomorrow means I can take time to photograph my belly on my last day of pregnancy!
I'm so glad I ran into Sheila at church & was able to get a photo of our bellies!  I've known Sheila since Elementary School & we've been friends ever since.  Sheila has two sons & is pregnant with her first daughter, due just a few weeks after me.  I'm super excited to have little girls so close in age!



Amy took this photo of me & Kenton!


After church, we ate lunch at my parents' house.



My brother-in-law, Aaron's, sister is due soon with her second son.  Had to get a photo of our bellies too!


Later, at home, my mom requested that we replicate some photos from my baby book (I need to post some copies of those photos!).  My mom wore this maternity top on the day before I was born & has photos of my big sisters, Becca & Gretchen, using their doctor kits to check out her belly.  :)


My boys were happy to act out the scene.  ;)


Doctor Cedar!


Doctor Finley!


Wearing the top my Mama wore when she was pregnant with me.  :)


Later, Cedar came back for another check up.  Love my boys!  And I can't wait to see what they think of their baby sister!  Thankfully, I don't have to wait long...  :)


No comments: