Sunday, July 27, 2008

dancing boy

I realized that it's been a really long time since I've posted any videos of Finn. So here's a look at Finn's dancing skills. :) This is one of the things that we love to do with him: turn the music up & follow his lead... Or in this case, Kenton was teaching Finn some new moves. :) This kid can dance! We're going to have to sign him up for some classes! Without further ado, here is our 20 1/2 month old son, dancing to"I Will Possess Your Heart" by Death Cab For Cutie! :D

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I accidentally posted under Lori first... I wanted to say that I'm impressed by Finn's dancing. He is just so cute! We got a real kick out of watching this video. ---Mummi

The Millers said...

We clearly have the future of "So, you think you can dance." He's fantastic. I love these special moments captured on video. You have a great kid.

Samantha said...

Great dancing Finn! You will have to dance with Charis soon, she loves it too. We all love watching videos of Finn, thanks for sharing.

Gretchen Ruddick said...

Ronan and Griffin love watching Finn's cool moves! He's a good little dancer (:

Lauren Odell Usher Sharpton said...

I see a future B boy with moves like that. Glad to see and hear you all laughing and having a good time. Miss you!

The Benningtons said...

That little guy's got some talent! How fun to have such a cute boy to entertain you all the time:) He's adorable!!!