Wednesday, July 16, 2008

evening walk/photography play

This evening, we walked to our neighborhood ponds to try & get out of the hot house. Of course, it was still hot outside, but at least we could feel the breeze. I have been meaning to play a little more with my camera & not just take the usual photos that I tend to take...which usually start with me saying "Look here & smile" or "Say cheese." So here is our evening, in pictures:

Apparently it's summer: Finn has his shirt off & Kenton is squinting.


Kenton does not love the dirtiness of outdoors...especially with a toddler around. :P


We were surprised by how bright the greenery was in our rather dingy pond.


Enjoying himself.


On a mission.


Finn could have gathered/thrown rocks all evening. He's getting pretty good at throwing lately. He usually manages to throw out instead of right above or behind himself. :P


Geese!


Watching the couple walking their dog very closely.


Time to head home.


The photographer + her favorite subjects. :)


Passing the time.

We sure are enjoying our son. He has amazing energy & personality. His excitement pours out & is so contagious. He loves to communicate & is so thrilled when we understand what he's telling us. He continues to be way more social than Kenton & I are & we really hope he stays that way. What a blessing we have been given.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like these photos. I think the one with Finn holding all those rocks is my favorite. You must have all the hot weather over there, I'm currently wearing a long sleeved jacket to stay warm :( Weather should get warmer towards next week. Give Finn a big hug for me!---mummi

Jax said...

Yeah! It's summer! You know, when it is 83 degrees and we call that a cool day...did Finn find any "BIG rocks?"

Anonymous said...

Boy, that Kenton looks grumpy. :)