Friday, July 11, 2008

here we come...

I've been going through my photos from last summer, getting ready to print some for scrapbooking. Also, I have been messing around with Photoshop - practicing a little digital scrapbooking (probably more like hybrid - a mix of digital & traditional scrapbooking). So here are some photos from the last Country Fair. We're going again tomorrow, this time with our friends, Stu & Jacque. We always have a good time & are excited to see what Finn thinks of it this year. There are always lots of interesting sights...& people. :) Can't wait!


Last year, we went with Kenton's brother, Brian + met up with my parents a few times.

2 comments:

Jax said...

Finn was so small in these pictures! So cute! I can't wait for good food, interesting/stinky people, and more sunburn! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katrina (and Kenton)! I was cleaning up the other day and found your Christmas letter and finally got to check this blog out. It's great! I can't believe that Finn was that small when he was here. He looks like such a little boy now, rather than a baby!