Monday, November 26, 2007

Nothing better..

...than seeing friends! We had a fun weekend visiting with family & friends. Kenton organized a "Rock Band" party in honor of his new game. Everyone got a kick out of playing drums, guitar or bass along with their favorite (or maybe a random) rock song. Others belted out the lyrics with the microphone. Everyone had a chance to be a star...it was a good time!


On Sunday, I got to see my friend Angela! She & her husband recently returned from a 2 year mission in China. I hadn't seen her since she'd returned & what better occasion than her baby shower! So fun. It is always so great to get caught up with friends. I also visited with several of my friends' moms, so that was a treat. Here's a shot of Angela's cute belly; I can't wait to see pictures of their baby boy, Rooke.


As soon as I get some pictures from my sisters (*hint hint*), I'll post about Finn's baby dedication at church on Sunday. Griffin got dedicated during the 1st service & Finn's was during the 2nd service. Big weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I didn't even know that game had come out, it looks like a blast! At least we have Wesnoth to keep us company. It loooks like you guys are having a great time and the Thanksgiving food looked teriffic!

Thanks for keeping everyone updated!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Angela looks so nice. Your party looks fun too. I want to play that game. Jesse and I will pretend later with our host family. It will rock.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, look at Angela! How exciting... I gotta tell you, the more I hear from you and other Oregon friends, the more I get the itch to come visit. It's getting too cold here anyway... (and anything's warmer than Illinois in winter)