Saturday, April 11, 2009

36 weeks

Here are a few favorites from a little family photo shoot. I'm sure I'll share more soon. Kenton did a great job capturing some sweet moments with me & my little boys. :)






I've reached 36 weeks, which pretty much means that baby #2 could come at any time & be safe & healthy. We're still shooting for our May 1st scheduled C-section...only 20 days away. We can't wait to meet our new baby boy & are marking things off the list to get ready for his arrival. Honestly, I really can't wait to eat whatever I want! I've been given permission from my doctor to order milkshakes in the hospital after he's born! Yumm! I'll try not to go too crazy... ;)

2 comments:

Jax said...

Wow, I can't believe how close it is! Very cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady!