Friday, April 17, 2009

37 weeks - at the park

Jesse & Carolyn were kind enough to agree to take pictures of our family at Hendrick's Park. I've really wanted to make sure we got pictures of my belly before this pregnancy was over & we only have 2 weeks until my scheduled C-section...running out of time. Plus, I wanted Kenton to be in the pictures too. :) Jesse did a great job & I love having photos of me with my boys!











After a while, Finn started shivering & being really clingy. We asked him if he was cold & said "I not cold, I 'fraid." We weren't really sure what he meant, but Kenton had a feeling he was getting sick. When we got home, we took his temperature & he had a fever of 103 degrees. Poor kid. He was such a good sport taking pictures when he felt so crummy. Thankfully, he had a good night of sleep & started feeling better by the next day...but not before getting a morning at home with Daddy! Sounds like they had a good time together. :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I LOVE these pictures...these and the ones posted before with just you and Finn. Very artsy and adorable! I can't wait to see baby #2 added into the mix. :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Jesse is a very talented photographer! --Mummi