Saturday, April 4, 2009

discovery village

On Thursday, April 2, Finn & I drove to Salem with Gretchen & her boys to visit Discovery Village, a Children's Museum. I also needed to make the trip to Salem to drop of my Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) Portfolio for review, in order to receive ECSE Certification (equivalent to a Master's degree for my current job). I could've sent it by mail, but I didn't really want to risk it getting lost...plus it was a great chance to play in Salem! :)

Warning: lots of photos to follow... :)


Finn, Griffin & Ronan on the giant chair!


The bubble room! Finn tried to surround himself with a bubble...it didn't really work, but was still pretty cool.


Inside the "stomach"


Using a tibia/fibula puzzle piece as a sword. :P


Ronan checking out some xray images.


More fun in the bubble room!


Griffin's blowing a big bubble!


Katrina at 35 weeks.


Drawing in the toy invention room.


A spaceship!


Checking which objects are magnetic.


Chocolate chip cookie puzzle - yumm!


Drawing in the magic shadow room.


Finn & Griffin, trying to decide if they're going to venture through the giant mouth.


T-rex! Roar!


Digging for dinosaur bones.


Best shot of the day. :P


Trying to get a photo with my boy.


Griffin & Aunt Katie


Ronan & Aunt Katie


Finn & Mama


Wiped out.
All 3 boys napped on the way home. Ronan fell asleep first, then Griffin & finally Finn. Such a big day - so much fun! Gretchen was there too, but somehow I didn't get any great photos of her. Bummer. Thanks so much for driving, Gretchen! We had a really great time. :)

1 comment:

Jax said...

I really really like that picture of Ronan with his face pressed up against the plastic ;-)