Saturday, May 2, 2009

day 2

Open eyes - Cedar & Mama


We love to see Cedar's eyes. He sleeps so much right now that it is a special treat when he wakes up & looks around. But we are enjoying the calm, sleepy time too because we know that won't last forever...


Big brother Finn took a break from his new Star Wars book to give his baby brother a cuddle.


Bonding.
It is so great to have this time with our newest son. So far, he has been very mellow & hasn't made much of a fuss about anything. Not that he doesn't cry - we've definitely heard some squeals but he calms down quickly. We can't wait to see his little personality unfold as he figures out this world. He's pretty great! We're so happy he's here.

We're planning on staying in the hospital until Monday morning to give my body as much time to heal as possible before going home. I've been feeling better as the day has progressed & was able to get up & walk around the room a bit. Maybe I'll be up for a short walk & a shower tomorrow. :) We have so many great photos to share so I'll be sure to post a link to a web album once we're home. And I'm sure I'll have more special photos to share before then. I just can't keep these photos of our sweet son to myself! :)

3 comments:

Jax said...

Yay for pictures! That picture of Kenton, Finn, and Cedar is adorable. I am so excited to get to know the new little addition to your family.

Angela said...

Congratulations!!!! Yay!! How fun to have two boys. You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very, very sweet! Especially the first photo. --Mummi