Friday, May 29, 2009

family time

This past week, Kenton went back to work. I'd been feeling anxious about being home alone with the boys & dreading this time. Much to my surprise, this week went really well & I had a lot of fun with my boys. :) Finn sure keeps things interesting & the days go by much faster than I expected. But it is so great when Kenton gets home from work & I have an extra set of arms. Finn loves having Kenton around to play with - they really bonded while Kenton was home for Cedar's birth/first few weeks. We try to enjoy our time in the evenings when we can all be together.


Dad, Finn & Cedar were looking at books together so I got my camera & joined them. :)


We've had some really warm weather this last week, which is why Cedar & Kenton are shirtless. :P

No comments: