Friday, May 8, 2009

one week old

Hard to believe our sweet Cedar is already 1 week old!


He fits right in to our little family - we all just adore him!


It's been a much easier transition for me than it was the first time around...I was pretty nervous about having to share Kenton's help with Finn. But Cedar is a very easy baby, so far...which has been so great as I recover from my C-section.


What a blessing you are to our family, Cedar!


All dressed up & ready for his first trip to run errands. He doesn't mind his car seat yet & did great as we strolled through the store. I'd forgotten how much attention newborn babies get when out in public - he definitely got some "oohs" & "ahhs" from older ladies wherever we went. :)


On Thursday, Gretchen & her boys came over to visit. I didn't get a photo of Ronan or Gretchen, but Kenton got this shot of Griffin, who had been extra curious about my growing belly & now about his newest cousin. :)


Can't forget Finn! He's been holding up very well & has surprised us with his new interest in playing in his room alone. Today, he came out of his room with these fake teeth from his birthday party (6 months ago). What a character!

2 comments:

Jon and Amy said...

Happy one week old birthday, Cedar!

I see Kenton, Katrina, Finn AND Tyler in Cedar!!! :)

What a sweetie!

Oregon-Mama said...

What a cutie! He's so precious... congratulations you guys!