Saturday, June 21, 2008

5 days old








mama & baby

Our visit with little miss Adalie was so nice! I got to hold her & was so amazed at all of her teeny-tiny-ness! She slept for the most part, making sweet little faces & noises. Then she started stirring, so I helped wake her up. :) Finn was equally interested in Adalie & a couple of cars. He also got a kick out of sitting in her tiny bassinet. There was a sweet moment when we were telling him about her tiny hands & he looked down at his own hands, almost comparing. He seemed so huge next to her! So weird to see my baby as such a big kid!

Kenton was happy to meet Adalie & I certainly enjoyed my cuddle time/photo shoot with the sweet girl! Congratulations to Sandy & Nicole! She's such a darling girl!

1 comment:

Jon and Amy said...

Great Pictures, Katrina! I love them- I can't wait to see her again! She is so sweet! :)