Saturday, June 21, 2008

fun with the chasers

On Thursday night, we had the Chase kids over while Becca & Aaron went to dinner with friends. Finn was so happy to have his cousins over & they all played really well together.


Sadie asked if she could get in Finn's crib & Cohen scrambled in after her. It reminded me of a photo from last summer, so I scooped Finn up & put him in as well.

I went back through my photos & found the one I was thinking about:

These kiddos have grown so much in the last year. It's so amazing how quickly babies & kids can change in a short time!

After dinner & some playtime with Finn's toys, we headed to our neighborhood playground. (We're going to miss this park when we move! Hopefully our next house will have a park near by!)


Sadie (almost 5)


Tyler in his bat cave (8)


Cohen (2 1/2)


Kenton's plan for keeping the kids entertained! It worked for a little bit, but the younger kids got pretty antsy after a while. (This is Heroscape, for those who are unfamiliar).


Again, we misjudged the targeted age range for this toy! :P


Practicing his football moves!


Smoke bombs to finish off the evening!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Finn looks so different in those pictures. He even looks more grown up then when we saw him last. I don't like it ... he is going to grow up too fast! Give him hugs and kisses from Charis and me.