Friday, June 20, 2008

duck pond & more

After our haircuts, Finn & I met Carolyn & Jesse at the duck pond (Alton Baker Park). Again, Finn was so brave. He would walk right up to the hissing geese & say "Hi!" He got pretty messy while we were there, but didn't mind one bit.


I'm pretty sure Finn was eating more bread than he was feeding to the ducks & geese. :\


Jesse, Carolyn & Finn.
We stopped at this bench for a quick snack.


Finn sitting on the sun.


We've had so much fun visiting with Jesse & Carolyn during the days lately. Since I am on break from work, we've been able to spend lots of time with them.


Finn loves tickles!


And he loves books!


Silly boy. :)

1 comment:

Jesse and Carolyn said...

Fun stuff!! I hope I don't get a job for a long time! And that when I do, I get the same vacations as you! Inshallah!