Tuesday, June 17, 2008

at the farm

Finn & I met up with the Mom's Group from our church at Lone Pine Farms. The plan was to pick strawberries, but the U-Pick field wasn't open yet. So we visited all of the animals & played on the playground. There are a lot of things for kids to do at Lone Pine, so it ended up being very fun. Finn is so fearless when it comes to feeding the goats; he doesn't even hesitate. He also squealed with delight (more than once) while he was just watching the goats. :) He loves animals so much!

I'm pretty sure he was trying to feed this goat a rock. :\ The goat was not amused.


The boy cousins watching the fishes in the Koi pond. Sadie was around there somewhere, but didn't make it into the photo. On the fence: Ronan, Griffin, Finn & Cohen (Tyler is still in school for 1 more day).


I {heart} my boy!


Pretty horse. The horses were all laying down & sleeping; they looked like statues.

Despite the overcast skies & chilly breeze, we had a really good time. It is so much fun to be home with Finn when we have activities planned. I need to make an effort to do exciting things with him while I'm on a break from work. Let's see if I can make that happen... :)

3 comments:

Gretchen Ruddick said...

That was fun! I'm so glad that you and Finn were able to come!

Jesse and Carolyn said...

That's a pretty horse. It's so cool Finley gets to spend so much time with his cousins!

Jax said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And it looks like it was a lot warmer than it was the last time we were there! ;-)

So what are you and Kenton up to this week? Stu and I are pretty much free...I think that we have a BBQ with Noah on Friday, but other than that, nothing. We should get together!