Saturday, March 28, 2009

happy birthday ty

My nephew, Tyler turned 9 on March 14th! We were all so excited to celebrate his birthday at the Chase's new house (they bought Josh & Gretchen's old house)!


Finn's watching Tyler & his friends play Mario Kart. Kenton played too, but I'm pretty sure they didn't notice. :P


Opening gifts.
It was cool to see Sadie, Ronan & Cohen having fun with the bigger kids.


We bought Tyler some Bakugan figures - I'd never heard of them before seeing them on Tyler's wish list. I'm still not too sure what you do with them. But Tyler seemed excited. I'm sure I'll figure out all of these "boy" toys soon enough. I've already learned more than I've ever known about Star Wars from Finn, who has recently become a little obsessed with the series (no thanks to Kenton). ;)


Watching Tyler open his gifts. Finn did really well, considering he was so excited to pick out the toys for Tyler. We weren't sure if he was ready to actually give them up, but he was a good sport.


Apparently, one of Tyler's favorite snacks - a huge bag of pretzels from Memaw & Papa.


Becca decorated an awesome Mario ice cream cake for Ty's Mario birthday party.


Blowing out the candles.


Finn & Cohen, looking pretty cozy with Aaron, while Tyler & his friends played his new game - Mario Party! Woohoo!

We had a great time celebrating Tyler. He's a pretty cool nephew & such a fun cousin for Finn. :)

No comments: