Wednesday, April 17, 2013

christmas

 My photos from Christmas 2012.  Quite random.  I forgot my camera for our celebration on Christmas Eve with Kenton's family.  Then on Christmas morning, Kenton surprised me with a new camera!!  So exciting that I apparently stopped taking pictures from our own celebration at home.  ;)  But here is one of our boys opening gifts at our house.  We reused our homemade gift bags that I made last year & was super excited by how much time & gift wrap we save! 


After our little family celebration, we headed over to my parents house for the huge gathering!


 Silly boys!


 8 cousins!


 Gifts for our nephews & niece.







 The adult exchange gifts according to the names we drew.



 A giant pencil to go with my...


 GIANT ruler!!


 Both handmade by Josh.  :)  Thanks Josh!




 Each family received two lazer tag games!  So much fun!!



 Board games.


 Our family with Memaw & Papa.


 A hand made teepee for Cedar from Memaw!  So cool!





What a wonderful time spent with family (pictured & not pictured).  We are so blessed to live so close to all of our family!

No comments: