Friday, August 28, 2015

family photo shoot trade

 We met up with the Sharpton family at Hobbit Beach/Washburne State Park, to trade family photo shoots. Lauren (of Freckles Photography) was about a month away from her due date with baby #2 & needed to get that sweet belly documented. And I definitely need to get in front of the camera more often, so it was a perfect trade. We decided we should do it every year! It was our turn to be photographed first, since we had more squirmy kids to keep happy. :P














 I am so in love with these photos. What a blessing to have such a great photographer as a friend. :)

A couple candids while we switched roles...




My turn to be the photographer!









I took soooo many photos & these were some of my favorites. What a relief to get a few back that worked! It's always a little nerve wracking for me to do portraits for other people. When I photograph my own kids, they don't care much. But I was happy to capture some sweet moments with these lovely friends. Can't wait to meet their little baby boy!

1 comment:

Jacque said...

You guys are both so talented! What a fun idea, to have a fun day with friends and end up with some pretty sweet pictures!