Monday, May 19, 2008

griffin time

After church, we brought Griffin home with us (Gretchen attended a bridal shower while Josh & Ronan went to a movie with a friend). He fell asleep in the car & stayed asleep while I transferred him to a pack-n-play, set up in our room. He napped pretty well (considering it was a very hot day & he was sleeping somewhere he'd never slept before) but woke up before Finn. Kenton & I took turns entertaining him & he was so happy & smiley! :)



We ended up waking Finn so that they could have some playtime, before Griffin had to go home. :) They read a book together...


...explored the garage together...


...played in the water bucket together...


...and even came back inside together for another look at the toys.

I love to see them interact. They get so excited when they see each other. I brought Griffin with me to wake Finn up. Finn rolled around a bit, but sat straight up when he saw Griffin. I lifted Finn out of his crib & set him down on the floor & he instantly took off running & started talking. He usually takes a little longer than that to wake up, but he was ready to play! :)

3 comments:

Gretchen Ruddick said...

Thanks again for doing that for us! I love that Griffin & Finn are buddies and getting to be such good playmates (:

Erik said...

Ummm...I'm pretty sure there's a warning label on that bucket telling you not to let kids play in it. I'm telling Gretchen. :P

ProfessR said...

AWE! Such great photos of the 'twin cousins! and precious memories! Finn and Griffin are both so handsome! Glad they're such good friends too!
<3 Memaw