Thursday, May 22, 2008

a shower

Tonight was Nicole's baby shower. I helped Amy with some of the food & set up, & did my part as the recorder of gifts received. :)


Me with Nicole & her table of gifts. Nicole was definitely in her element & comfortable in front of the crowd of women. She told stories to go along with specific gifts & had the whole group laughing. It always amazes me to see her in the spot light...I wish I didn't get so worried about being in front of people. :\


I painted letters for their "jungle" baby room. They are naming their daughter Adalie. :)


Another part of my gift to Nicole: a painting of her "soon to be" new little family, baby girl & all.


(Click for a closer look.)


Nicole with her mom (Eileen) & sister (Cami) who both came down from Washington.

No comments: