Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

Every Halloween, the teachers in my class dress up for our Halloween party. I almost whimped out this year because I had so much going on, but I went to Goodwill the night before & threw a costume together. Turned out ok! :)
Left to right: Matthew as Charlie Brown, Tamy as a bunny, Katrina as Little Red Riding Hood (my basket didn't make it into the photo), Jacque as a pirate, Becca as a fairy princess, & Angie as a University of Oregon Duck's fan! :P


Halloween night, getting ready for Trick-or-treating. Finn as a ninja!


Kenton was a wizard (another last minute costume, except he's has his costume since middle school!) with Finn the ninja & Little Red Riding Hood! :)


We stopped at my parent's house and met up with all the cousins.
Griffin as Peter Pan, Sadie as Tinkerbell, Ronan as Captain Hook, Tyler as a Spider, Finn, & Cohen as a Spider too!


Don't forget the mamas & the dads! Josh was dressed as a mummy for his 2nd EWEB Halloween Dance & Aaron was dressed as Indiana Jones. I think everyone as Aaron's place of employment dressed according to a certain theme, but I missed the complete explanation. Becca had a cool spiderweb dress & cape, complete with little spiders & Gretchen was wearing a cool, light up, spider shirt. :)

It was pretty fun to hear Finn attempt to say "Trick or Treat!" & he definitely was into the treats! I'm trying to limit the sweets, but it's a little hard this time of year. ;)

Check back soon for pictures from Finn's birthday party. Maybe some before pictures of the house too, to go along with the pictures from the party at our new house...

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You guys look great! Hope everything is going well with the new house and that Finn's birthday fun.