Friday, May 29, 2009

55

On Sunday, May 24th, we celebrated my mom's 55th Birthday!


All of her grandchildren were excited to help blow out the single candle...


Well, I guess Cedar didn't really care about the cake or the candle. :P


Finn got pretty excited when Memaw opened the decoy box of cake mix that was hiding the gift certificate that my sisters & I got for her. :)


So excited!


Getting a good look at each other.


Oh my! You can see Cedar's red & slightly swollen right eye; he has a clogged tear duct, but it's looking better already.

Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you so much & had a great time celebrating YOU! :)

2 comments:

Jax said...

Thanks for bringing Finn and Cedar by the classroom today. It was fun to get to hang out...even though I was buzzing around the classroom and trying to visit!

Anonymous said...

Who is that young woman holding red-eyed Cedar!? I sure liked Finn's expression while he's holding the cake box. ----Mummi Henry