Monday, May 11, 2009

mother's day

After church, we celebrated Mother's Day at my parent's house.


Me with my two boys.
Cedar (9 days old) & Finley (2 1/2 years)


Cedar got so much attention. Everyone wanted a chance to hold him. Sadie was relaying every detail of what Cedar was doing to whomever was closest. :)


My wonderful husband!
He gave me a gift card to Old Navy for Mother's Day - I can't wait to pick out some new NON-Maternity clothes! :)


Eyes open...


...& then shut again. :)
Cedar's skin is peeling all over - the same thing happened with Finn & apparently to me when I was a newborn.


Cuddles from his cousins, Cohen & Sadie, & Aunt Becca


More cuddles from Tyler, Cohen & Uncle Aaron


My amazing Mother


The four Mothers

After naps, we went over to Kenton's parent's house to deliver flowers to Outi. The Henry's gave me a beautiful Hydrangea to match the one that Outi's parents gave to me when Cedar was born. I can't wait to plant my hydrangeas & see them bloom summer after summer. They are one of my favorite flowers!

No comments: