Thursday, August 25, 2011

mom's of grace family bbq

On Sunday, July 31st, the Schar's hosted a family barbeque for the Mom's Of Grace group. We were excited to be able to attend an evening event for the group, since they usually meet while I'm working. :) I made a Raspberry Crisp following this recipe & it was so tasty!


The kids always get a kick out of checking out the Schar's chickens. She probably has more than twice as many as us! So fun!


Such a great gathering place for parties!


Happy Cedar!


Happy Tate!
These two were the only ones strapped in their seats, so they were the ones I could photograph. ;)


Yummy yummy!


Cedar & Mama in the hammock.


Sweet Emma, Cedar & Macey girl!
I really think the Green girls look alike in this photo! :)


Ava & Finn
This photo was posted on Facebook by Katie T. It cracks me up! Ava could see through the mesh on the back of the hat, but Finn's expression is so great. :P


Tayden, Finn & Macey wrestling over a ball. I *think* they were having fun! ;)


The little kids had lots of fun dropping rocks down the grate.


Malia got the littler kids in on the football fun! :)


Group photo!
Such a great turnout! I wish I could participate with this group during the week, but I am thankful for the events that I've been able to attend. :)

1 comment:

Oregon-Mama said...

I agree about the Green girls in that photo - wow! And I just have to say: the photo below of you, Kenton, and the boys in front of your garden is so beautiful, in so many ways! And one of those ways is you:)