Monday, August 11, 2008

scandi fest

On Saturday, we went to the Scandinavian Festival in Junction City with Carolyn & Jesse. It just so happened to be Finnish Day, so we were extra excited to be there...though there didn't really seem to be anything particularly Finnish about the day. :)


We got there just in time to see 2 of my former preschool students dance! They did really great & Finn really wanted to join them on stage. It was hard to keep him still so we took turns walking with him.

I took him up near the stage & let him dance to the side. At one point, the dancers turned to each other & clapped their hands together. Finn turned to me quickly & tried to copy the move & clap hands with me ! It was pretty cool to see him interested in what the dancers were doing. The youngest age group is 2-5 year olds, so maybe we'll sign Finn up next year! :)


Cute costumes!


Mama & her dancing boy.
I tend to be the one taking pictures, so I always enjoy seeing through someone else's eyes
(Kenton's, in this case)

1 comment:

The Millers said...

Your hair is so very cute! Summer hair cuts are fun!