Thursday, April 9, 2009

gretchen's birthday

On Sunday, April 5th, we celebrated Gretchen's 31st Birthday (3 days early) at my parent's house, after church. It was one of the very few warm, sunny days that we've had this Spring - my 2 week Spring Break was just ending & there were only 2 warm, sunny days during the whole 2 weeks! Such a bummer. But we were so happy to be celebrating Gretchen's birthday in the sun! :)




35 weeks - just 4 weeks left until my scheduled C-section! So excited to meet this new, little person...


Josh made another delicious cheesecake - butterscotch this time! I was pretty excited because cheesecake doesn't have too many carbs, so I got to enjoy a wonderful slice! Yumm...cutting out desserts has been harder than I thought it would be. :\



There were also cupcakes for the kids to enjoy!


So yummy! Happy Birthday, Gretchen!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Wow, you look great! I can not wait to meet your new little guy! Love you!

Angela said...

Wait, you had 2 weeks for spring break?? Lucky you! And wow, I can't believe you'll be a mom of 2 in 4 weeks! I can't wait to see pictures... :)