Wednesday, April 1, 2009

shaving cream

It's Spring Break for me, which means it's time to get creative with my days at home with Finn. I'm not used to being home full time & I get a little stir crazy if we don't have things planned. So, in response to Finn's recent interest in my hair mousse, I bought some shaving cream for Finn to play with.


He definitely got a kick out of it!





And bath time was a necessity after he started rubbing it on his arms, tummy & hair. But that's just fine, cause shaving cream is fun in the tub too! :)

2 comments:

Jax said...

What a fun time! I wish that I could play with shaving cream and then take an awesome bath with lots of toys...I miss being a child.

hechtr said...

What a great idea and fun medium for Finn to explore! Much better than getting spanked for 'playing' with daddys Old Spice Shaving cream(I only did that N0-n0
ONCE!
xoxo
mom/emaw