Friday, August 13, 2010

eight years

On Tuesday, August 10th, Kenton & I celebrated 8 years of marriage!

Since we got married before digital cameras were the norm, I only have film photos of our wedding. So, I had Kenton scan some of our wedding photos to share with the internet world. :)


We should scan more, but this is it for now.

Eight years ago, we were 21. Kenton had just graduated from OSU & I had one year left. Neither of us had jobs. Not sure what made us think it would be a good time to get married, but I'm so glad we did. We found out the Kenton got a job while we were on our honeymoon on Maui! What a blessing. Since then, we've moved to Seattle, spent a year, then moved to Eugene where we've settled for the last 6 years. We added two kids to the mix & couldn't imagine anything differently. I'm so thankful to have married my best friend & that we remain best friends 8 years later. I love you, Kenton. Thanks for choosing me!

No comments: