Saturday, April 12, 2014

color me rad eugene 2014

 I roped a couple of friends into doing the Color Me Rad 5K with me!  I've never done a "run" before & this one is a perfect one to start with!  Carolyn & I ended up walking most of it & Stephanie ran ahead to keep warm.  :P  It started out pretty chilly, but we warmed up soon enough.

Before.


 Warming up with some Zumba.


 Kenton, Jesse & the kids were waiting for us at the finish line, armed with color bombs!


 Apparently, I like to throw my arms in the air to show my excitement.  It seems like a theme throughout these photos.  :P


 Finn got Carolyn in the face!


 We came back around to give them another chance to cover us in the powdery paint.


 Alma wanted to see what was happening.


 I made sure to dress the boys in clothes that they could get messy in.  :)


 Off to the finish!  Finn & Cedar ran the last stretch with us.


 Love the orange haze.


That's me, with my arms in the air again.  You can see Cedar between the two women behind me.  :P


After!
So fun.


Jesse got this fun photo for me.  :)


So glad that Carolyn & I got to do this together.  I'll never forget my first "run" & hope to do more soon!  Maybe I'll even run one sometime.  ;)

No comments: