Friday, June 20, 2008

riverplay park

Carolyn & Jesse met us at RiverPlay Park on Wednesday morning. This was Finn's first time there & I was really excited to see what he would think. Turns out, he loved the sand area! He's been really into digging lately but for some reason I expected him to be more interested in the slides, etc. Not the case. Good thing Jesse didn't mind getting a little sandy. :)


Exploring the tunnels


Goofy face looking through the rails

Quick video of Finn being so brave on the great big slide:



Disclaimer: You may want to turn your computer speakers WAY down. Maybe even mute it. I don't even realize what I sound like when I'm cheering Finn on. :\ Sorry for the obnoxious "mama-sounds" in the video. :P Finn is cute though!

3 comments:

Gretchen Ruddick said...

I think your 'mama-sounds' are cute (: I can definitely relate! Go Finn! That slide is SO big and fast--he is so brave!

Jesse and Carolyn said...

Don't worry about the 'mama-sounds.' You can hear my silly 'Carolyn-sounds' right along with you. :) Fun stuff!

Samantha said...

Charis keeps asking to see baby Finn. So today I showed her your blog again. She gets so excited and loved the video. But she goes to grab him everytime when he is turning on the slide and looks like he might fall. It is so cute.