Sunday, June 29, 2008

sorry for disappearing

I didn't exactly feel like I was on vacation this week. Kenton was still working, so I worked a double shift to get our house ready (inside & out) to be listed for sale next week. Not that Kenton didn't help; he did a lot every evening after work. But this week zipped by & I'm still trying to catch my breath.


Our amazing realtor, Aimee Stubbert, will be listing our house on Monday, June 30th. I am really excited/anxious, but ready to get things rolling. We've been practicing all weekend to keep our house clean & have done a decent job. We are completing a couple LAST minute projects today & then tomorrow it will be official! C-R-A-Z-Y! Knowing that God is in control takes so much pressure off of me & I try to remember this every time I start thinking about things too much. :) We're hoping to sell by the beginning of October & would appreciate prayer as we begin this process...

4 comments:

Jax said...

So far you seem to be doing a great job of keeping your house clean. Even with Finn! You have worked so hard on your house (new windows, counter top, paint) and it looks so good. I am excited for you! I know that it will pay off!

Unknown said...

You're house looks great! You guys have done such a good job on it! We'll be praying for you guys (and learning from you!) as you begin this process (:

hechtr said...

Congratulations!Your house looks awesome and I know God is going to bless you for your patience and good attitudes! His timing is always perfect; enjoy your clean home!
love,
MOM

Jon and Amy said...

Yay- I agree! The house looks great from the pictures (and we will do our best not to mess it up on Tuesday for group!) :) I am so excited for you guys! You have worked so hard!