Sunday, June 7, 2009

our small group

On Tuesday, June 2nd, we hosted our Bible Study group at our house for BBQ burgers. We've continued meeting through the last year when we welcomed 3 new babies into the group. And for the past year, we've been hanging out a little more than studying the Bible. But it has been so great to continue meeting, despite how difficult it can be to have an uninterrupted conversation. We have a great time being social & the kids love playing together.


Ethan trying out Finn's light saber!


Happy Emma.


Silly shot of Finn.


Macey, Ethan & Finn had fun eating at their own table.


Can't leave out Cedar.
He had a great stretch of awake time while we ate outside on a blanket.


Tummy time!
The weather was so strange. It was cloudy, muggy & warm. The forecast was for thunderstorms, so we were patiently waiting to see if we'd get the promised storm... Shortly after everyone headed home, we got the thunder, lightning & down pour that we were all waiting for. :) So cool - I love thunder storms. Finn enjoyed it too, thankfully.


Getting stronger every day.


Finn really loves playing with the little babies. Addi is almost one already! Hard to believe.


Nicole with Addi in her cool sunglasses.
I realize that I mostly am posting photos of the kids...there are adults that meet with us each week too. I guess I'm just drawn to the cute kid photos. :P


Cedar's profile.


Such a sweet little face. I love him so much!

He's getting so big, so fast. I know that this sleepy, newborn phase is nearly done & he will soon start becoming more interactive bit by bit. I've loved all of the cuddles that he's given me this past month & am looking forward to the new stages as they come. But I will miss the sleepy, cuddly stage...


1 comment:

Gretchen Ruddick said...

I need to get my hands on baby Cedar!! I can't believe it's been so long since I've held him. I'm looking forward to getting together with you guys this week. (: