Tuesday, June 30, 2009

day 2

I just love this outfit. It makes Cedar look like a baby from the 1940's or something. :) I realized he was nearly too big for it & I really wanted to get at least one use out of it. Sunday was the perfect opportunity, since it was a gift from one of the ladies at church.


Sweet smile.


After church, we went to a BBQ hosted by one of the families from my class in honor of us teachers. :) It was really fun to see Finn interacting with my students - he's getting to be such a social little boy & I love to watch him play with other kids. He had a good time with one of the older sisters, who was helping him shoot baskets. We had a lot of fun & I felt so comfortable I hanging out with the kids & parents from our class on a social level. :) We've got great families this year - I'm really going to miss our transitioning kids/parents!

No comments: